With two weeks in a row of Arizona travel and having to make some real mortgage paying dollars the progress on the RWN SR500 was slowed but not for long. I hit it hard over the past few days and got a bunch of the details out of the way & of course I got carried away with a front brake line guide that I ended up spending hours carving out of a chunk of aluminum, tapped the triple clamp and put a hidden pin in the back so it won’t swivel.
I also made up & mounted the underseat plate that holds all the electrical crap,  key switch plate and finished seat pan & fender mounts.
Tomorrow  Pat & I are going to work the tank, tank mounts & hopefully have it all finished in a couple days and then it’s tear down, paint polish and plating. 

One Response

Comments are closed.